"We can do no great things. Only small things with great love. " Mother Theresa

June 21, 2013

Guest Post: Your Money and Mine

Today's guest post comes to us from Sarah Bess. If you read, Clutter Bowl, you know that she has a private blog. She loves to write... From little notes to us around the house, to letters, to gratitude in her journal. I know I am biased as her mom, but I thought this post was quite insightful for a 7 year old. I am proud of her big heart and generosity so I thought I would share. (editor's note. I did go ahead and hook you guys up with the correct spelling. If I hadn't, you would have had to be a first grade teacher to decipher).

By Sarah Bess

This blog post is about money. Let’s say your best friend’s parents don’t have enough money to pay for food. What if at lunch she/he doesn’t have any food? Here’s another example: what if you really want to help them?  But you have 100 dollars and you were going to buy an American girl doll? You did a lot of chores to earn the money.

THINK ABOUT THAT!

Are you already giving money?

Next time you earn money, do NOT use it for yard sales, toys, clothes, Lego's, movies. Do you agree? I do.                                

'Supermarket Sweep' to get food for a school backpack program we support called Nourishing Noggins.  

No comments:

Post a Comment