"We can do no great things. Only small things with great love. " Mother Theresa

March 8, 2018

40 Letters of Love: Dear Candid Photo

Dear Candid Photo,


This. No Posing. No knowledge of the camera. A moment captured with these two not yet teens but certainly no longer innocent children.

Standing Here. No role to play. No job to do. Only Love. Love for the daughter birthed from me and for the son birthed around the world. Love for the ocean and the sun.

How do I live each moment as if no one was watching? To live with no other reason to do something than to love God and to love Others?

Thank you mom for taking this. I hope it reminds me how I desire to come to each moment this week. It won't be the 'best' picture taken, but it is a glimpse of what's best to me.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment