"We can do no great things. Only small things with great love. " Mother Theresa

March 2, 2012

We Give Thanks :February

Our thankfulness for our many blessings continues in February. I am loving how I am witnessing this intentional practice is carrying over for the children in being grateful for things throughout their day.

In February we have celebrated our thanks for:

- Davis
-Sarah Bess
-Hannah
-Jimmy
-Gabre
- Bailey
(there may have been a theme to the above!)
- books
-girl time
- boys getting haircuts
- a screen porch dinner in February
- Love
- Ms. Shannon- and the fact that she watches Gabre for us when Daddy cooks
- Sunshine
- Valentine's Day
- Healthy children
- Poker Night (hmmm...wonder who this was?)
- God and Jezis (the spelling was to cute not to include)
- Pandora
- Gabre making me laugh with peek-a-boo
- our children
- Tastebuds
- "I am thankful for me" (also, one guess on this one?)
- Afternoon family time and the blessing that we choose not to work long hours
- a world with no wars (I didn't want to break his heart to tell them there were some since he was celebrating peace)
- Dr. Seuss
- Daddy's homemade  chick-fil-a sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment